BEST NOVELETTE 1941
- “Blowups Happen” by Robert A. Heinlein
- “Farewell to the Master” by Harry Bates
- “It!” by Theodore Sturgeon
- “The Roads Must Roll” by Robert A. Heinlein
- “Vault of the Beast” by A. E. Van Vogt
BEST NOVELETTE 2016
- “And You Shall Know Her by the Trail of Dead” by Brooke Bolander
- “Flashpoint: Titan” by CHEAH Kai Wai
- “Folding Beijing” by Hao Jingfang, trans. Ken Liu
- “Obits” by Stephen King
- “What Price Humanity?” by David VanDyke
So, who is at the top of your list and why?
As always, keep in mind the Comment Rules, and let’s discuss the Hugo finalists!