And here are the Best Novella finalists!
Next week, we will slow it back down and have a thread for each of the Best Novel finalists (a 1941 and a 2016 pick) each day.
Until then, let’s discuss the short fiction finalists (and semiprozine) in the various threads that just appeared!
BEST NOVELLA 1941
- “Coventry” by Robert A. Heinlein
- “If This Goes On…” by Robert A. Heinlein
- “Magic, Inc.” by Robert A. Heinlein
- “The Mathematics of Magic” by L. Sprague de Camp and Fletcher Pratt
- “The Roaring Trumpet” by L. Sprague de Camp and Fletcher Pratt
BEST NOVELLA 2016
- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor
- The Builders by Daniel Polansky
- Penric’s Demon by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Perfect State by Brandon Sanderson
- Slow Bullets by Alastair Reynolds
So, who is at the top of your list and why?
As always, keep in mind the Comment Rules, and let’s discuss the Hugo finalists!